Terms and Conditions
GENERAL CONDITIONS, PRICING AND FREIGHT
Ordering with us: By phone on 1 844 922 5622, by fax: 514 693 9973, by email to: [email protected] and via the web on www.almacltd.com
- All prices are F.O.B. Plattsburgh, NY for U.S. orders and Montreal, QC, for Canadian orders. Depending on product availability U.S. orders will either be shipped from Plattsburgh or Montreal. If items are shipped from Montreal, Almac Imports, pays all customs duties and brokerage. No additional charges, beyond the invoice total will be incurred by the customer.
- Freight charges are normally prepaid and charged on your invoice. This usually results in lower freight charges. However, if you have a special arrangement with a carrier, please advise us and we will ship freight collect.
- Prices listed are wholesale and subject to applicable federal and state/provincial taxes.
- All orders will be sent prepaid by credit card (Visa, Mastercard) unless credit has been established. Please request a credit application if you wish to set up an account.
- For subsequent orders on credit-approved accounts our terms are: NET 30 DAYS from the invoice date.
- A late payment charge of 2% per month will be applied to all balances not within terms.
- Baskets are handwoven by skilled artisans using natural materials. As such, variations in size, colour and weaving may result. While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of sizes and colours all sizes and colours are listed as approximate.
- Most sets of fruit baskets are available as singles - please call for availability and pricing.
- Samples are shipped at regular wholesale prices plus freight.
- Damaged or defective merchandise must be reported to us within 5 days of receipt and can be exchanged or refunded.
- An authorization number is required for all returns. Please call 514 693 9991 for an authorization number.
- Undamaged items ordered in error must be returned within 15 days and are subject to a 15% re-stocking charge plus any freight charges.